Monday, February 18, 2013

Mizani & Curly Nikki Meet-up - ATL Shawty!!!!




WE WERE IN THE HOUSEEEEE!!! ***fist pump, stanky leg, dolla wine***

Being a fan (borderline hair stalker >_<...don't judge me!) it was awesome having the chance to meet Nikki and the Mizani crew! Ya'll think I'm tiny with some big hair?!?!? She took my cake! lol... Gorgeous and definitely a sweetheart! The venue, Do At The View was cute, cozy and edgy!

Thanks to Karli for joining me! <3

Also see Nikki's post here...

Loved this lipstick!!! Revlon Super Lustrous Va Va Violet
















These pants were waiting for me at H&M lol... don't you just love when the only size left in the store is all yours and better yet... ITS ON THE RESTOCKING RACK?!?!?


PHOTO CRASHER ALERT!!!!


"Girl that is not Mizani I smell... more like a #2 Pencil!" The nerve!!! MUAHAHAHA...don't hate!

Hair Twin!!!!


Destiny Metro Girls!!!! Yes Lawd!






No comments:

Post a Comment